Classroom Parent Representatives
Parents and carers are the cornerstone of the volunteer network operating at Elanora State School. Without their tireless work and support many things would simply be unable to be achieved.
Each class has a designated parent representative.
These positions play a vital part in the school-community consultation process.
Parent reps meet on a regular basis with the principal.
Their main roles are:
* Supporting the classroom teacher;
* Welcoming new families;
* Co-coordinating classroom help;
* Forming a parent-based consultative group;
* Contributing to the P&C; and
* Assisting with fundraising activities.